Taub/Johnson/Reynolds

Dr. Deborah J. Taub (School of Education-Teacher Education/Higher Education), Dr. Brad Johnson (Housing & Residence Life), and Torry Reynolds (Higher Education, doctoral student) have received endorsement by the Association of College and University Housing Officers-International (ACUHO-I) for their upcoming study “The Status of Gender Neutral Housing in ACUHO-I Member Institutions.” The study will examine the extent to which member institutions of ACUHO-I have implemented or considered implementing gender neutral housing. Upon completion, the study will be considered for publication in one of the association’s publications (“The Journal of College & University Student Housing” or “Talking Stick”) as well as presented at the regional and/or state annual conference. ACUHO-I members believe in developing exceptional residential experiences at colleges, universities and other post-secondary institutions around the world. Membership includes thousands of housing professionals from more than 900 colleges and universities in 22 different countries, who serve approximately 1.8 million students worldwide.