Faculty/Staff Spring Social April 24

What could be better than a chance to gather and enjoy the warm weather, delicious treats and great conversation with our fellow faculty and staff? Chancellor Linda P. Brady invites all staff and faculty to a spring social in Taylor Garden.

Dear Colleagues:

As this academic year draws to a close, I want to thank you for your commitment to excellence in everything you do for our university. Your hard work and dedication to furthering our university’s mission and in helping our students does not go unnoticed. The phrase “Do something bigger altogether” is exactly what you do, and your work makes it possible for our students to do the same. I am not sure I can fully show the extent of my appreciation, but I would like to show my gratitude by inviting you to join me in an afternoon social.

Please drop by Taylor Garden on Tuesday, April 24, anytime between 2 and 4 p.m. for a Faculty/Staff Spring Social.

Should it rain, the Spring Social will be held in the Virginia Dare Room of the Alumni House.

Again, thank you for all you do for UNCG. I look forward to seeing you on the 24th!

Linda Brady