UNCG Campus Weekly

Campus Weekly is published each Wednesday when classes are in session. In the summer, it is published biweekly.

Where have all the units gone?

Photo of building at 821 South Aycock Street

With the new Nursing and Instructional Building construction project underway, former McIver Building residents have moved to new spaces and some other units have moved as well. Here are the current locations:

University Advancement and the Office of Assessment, Accreditation, & Academic Program Planning are now at 821 South Aycock St.

The University Teaching and Learning Commons is now at 1100 West Market St., Suite 100F.

The UTLC Residential College Offices is in Guilford Residence Hall.

The Undergraduate Research, Scholarship, and Creativity Office is currently in Shaw Residence Hall.

University Communications and the UNCG Psychology Clinic have switched floors. UC is now on the third floor and the clinic is now on the second floor of 1100 West Market St.

6TECH Service Center is now in the McNutt Building.

McNutt BuildingHealthy UNCG is now in the Kaplan Center.

The UNCG Middle College moved to 1510 Walker Avenue, the old student recreation center.

The Annual Giving Call Center moved to the basement of North Spencer and the College Foundation of North Carolina moves to the basement of the Faculty Center.

Peace and Conflict Studies moved to 1510 Walker Avenue.

The Health and Human Sciences Associate Dean’s Office moved to Coleman and Kinesiology Research moved to 1510 Walker.

The Kinesiology Physiology Lab is now in Coleman.

The Archaeology Lab moved to the former Art Loft space on Gate City Boulevard, at the corner of Tate St., and the Art Loft is in Spartan Village II.

The School of Art Lighting Studio moved to the corner of Gate City Blvd and Tate St.

The School of Nursing temporarily relocated many research offices to 1605 Spring Garden St. while the new building is underway.

The ITS Learning Technologies and Classroom Support moved to Campus Supply. The remaining ITS offices, Institutional Research, Purchasing, and Systems and Procedures moved to the Boys and Girls Club gymnasium building, at 840 Neal St.

UNCG Theatre’s costume shop and storage and a design studio moved to 326 Tate St. Next door, 328, will hold an acting studio and lighting studio.

The UNCG Theatre scene shop and paint shop moved to a warehouse at 812 Lilly Ave., near Mendenhall and Spring Garden.

HHS Advising and HDF graduate students are now in the Stone Building.

Enrollment Management has moved to Forney.

The UNCG Online studio moved into a studio at 2900 Oakland.

New Mind Education and International Programs’ storage are now in Brown, the SES grant program has moved to the School of Education Building and Fixed Assets has moved to the 2900 Oakland Warehouse.

Photographs by Susan Kirby-Smith