Placing the email signature graphic into your Google email is fairly easy but does require that you use a specific link.
Here is the process:
- Log in to your gmail account so that you can see your inbox.
- Click on the gear icon near the top right corner.
- Choose settings from the pop-up window.
- Scroll down until you see the section titled “Signature:”
- Choose the Signature option and place your Name, Title, Department, Department Web Address into your signature.
- Place your pointer below your information and click to place a cursor where you want the graphic to be inserted.
- Click on the “Insert Image” button in the signature toolbar.
- Choose the Web Address (URL) option and paste the following URL into the field- https://uncgcdn.blob.core.windows.net/email/UNCGLogo.png
- You should see the email signature populate the window.
- Click select.
- Scroll to the bottom of the settings page and click the Save Changes button that is right above the Google logo.