We are working quickly to communicate information regarding the announced changes today. We realize that maintaining access to academic and office buildings this week is important and have made the following changes to building access.
- Academic and office buildings will be open as usual through Friday at 5 p.m. The Police Department will secure buildings as early as 6 p.m. if they are vacated.
- The EUC will close at 6 p.m. this evening and remain closed. Student services typically offered in this space will be relocated.
- Beginning Friday evening, buildings will be secured as they are during a standard University break. Employees will be required to use ID cards and/or keys to access their buildings and offices.
- If you will need to access your building after Friday, please make sure that your Spartan Card is set up to allow access.
- If you believe your Spartan Card should give you access but does not, please email email@example.com or call 336-334-5684.
- If you have never requested that your card be set up to allow you access, please visit this website and complete the request form. Your supervisor will need to authorize the request.
- Please do not call the UNCG Police Department to get building access.
Thank you for your patience. If you have questions or concerns, please contact your supervisor or department head/chair.